Things have been a little too serious here lately, so it’s time for something fun.
Grab a pen or pencil and ask your children these questions about you. I’ve received a reply back from my son Troy (age 36) and I’m waiting for my daughter Ashley to do hers (age 35) so you can have your adult kids do it too. Their answers may surprise you!!!
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child(ren) these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. If you decide to post to Facebook, etc., make sure you put your Child’s age down. The little kids’ answers are always so funny!
1. What is something mom/dad always says to you?
2. What makes mom/dad happy?
3. What makes mom/dad sad?
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
6. How old is your mom/dad?
7. How tall is your mom/dad?
8. What is her/his favorite thing to do?
9. What does she/he do when you’re not here?
10. If she/he became famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
12. What is your mom/dad not really good at?
13. What does your mom/dad do for a job?
14. What is your mom’s/dad’s favorite food?
15. What makes her/him proud of you?
16. If she/he were a character, who would it be?
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
19. How are you and mom/dad different?
20. How do you know mom/dad loves you?
21. What does your mom/dad like most about dad/mom?
22. Where is your mom’s/dad’s favourite place to go?
23. How old was mom/dad when you were born?
24. What is mom’s/dad’s favourite thing to say?
Have fun with this and remember…
There is always hope!