If you are going through a hard time right now, I want to give you 50 good reasons why you need to be strong and why you need to stick around.
- You are a soul worth having on this earth
- Long hugs (my favourite)
- Cute baby animals
- You are so loved
- Staying up all night just to sleep in
- Making babies smile and laugh
- Sharing secrets with your best friends
- You will be missed
- Late night phone calls
- You are needed
- Doing stupid stuff with your best friends
- Laughing so hard that you cry
- Seeing yourself recover
- Crunchy leaves
- Knowing all the lyrics to a song
- Stargazing and cloud watching
- You are important
- Tomorrow is a new day.
- Chocolate exists.
- There are people out there who truly love you.
- At least a thousand other people at this very moment feel sad, too — you’re not alone.
- There’s help out there no matter how big or small your problem is.
- There’s music out there that totally captures what you’re feeling, which means you’re not the first or last to feel it.
- Everything is temporary.
- Unconditional love exists.
- Nobody else knows what they’re doing either.
- Trying never hurt anyone.
- Smiles are contagious.
- You have a right to feel what you’re feeling.
- Anything can happen with a pen and blank sheet of paper.
- You’re not this person.
- Animals love you no matter what.
- The best lessons come from the worst mistakes.
- Netflix has so many shows you need to watch.
- All good love stories have a “goodbye” before the happy ending.
- Just being alive means you’ve beaten the odds.
- There’s a plethora of cliche quotes to make you feel better.
- Like “Nothing worth doing is ever easy.”
- And “Quality is better than quantity.”
- Also, “Everything happens for a reason.”
- Whatever you’re going through is making you “you.”
- Nothing feels better than a good cry, so don’t feel bad about it.
- You will always have control of your choices.
- Forgiving does bring healing.
- Simba lost everything and still became king of the jungle.
- You’re becoming stronger every moment you pick yourself back up.
- You’ll be OK.
Please reach out for help if you need it.
Text CONNECT to 741741 in the United States or phone:
Call 911 or use the following link for help in your province:
There is always hope