From time to time, I like to share quotes that I think are beautiful, to help inspire my readers or just make you think. Here are 25 of the most inspirational quotes I’ve found lately to share with you today.
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Anyone can give up; it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, that’s true strength.
- Life is full of screwups. You’re supposed to fail sometimes. It’s a required part of the human existence.
- Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the hero within us is revealed.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.
Thomas A. Edison.
- You can play it safe, and I wouldn’t blame you for it. You can continue as you’ve been doing, and you’ll survive, but is that what you want? Is that enough?
- Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
- Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
- Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.
Roy T. Bennett.
- It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
- When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Harriet Beecher Stowe.
- You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.
Richelle E. Goodrich.
- You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.
- If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
- Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- Don’t let something make you miserable if you can do something about it. If that’s what makes you happy, go for it.
- A boat is always safe in the harbor, but that’s not what boats are built for.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion that you DESERVE better and go EARN it!
- I don’t believe in failure, because simply by saying you’ve failed, you’ve admitted you attempted. And anyone who attempts is not a failure. Those who truly fail in my eyes are the ones who never try at all. The ones who sit on the couch and whine and moan and wait for the world to change for them.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
there is always hope