Congratulations!!! You are a winner of the Inaugural “Chronically Hopeful Award”!
I’ve created this award to recognize the incredible people who blog about chronic illness, mental health and disability. I’m delighted that you and your blog are being recognized.
This is a peer-nominated award, so you get the opportunity to enjoy the honour as well as pass it along. The rules are quite simple and are likely familiar to you if you’ve ever been nominated for a Disability Award of any kind.
- Thank your nominator
- Recognize Pamela from There Is Always Hope as the creator of this award and link her URL – https://pamelajessen.com
- Use the Chronically Hopeful Award logo somewhere in your post
- Copy these rules onto your post
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Write 5-10 of your own questions (they don’t need to be illness related)
- Nominate 5-10 other chronic illness, mental illness, or disability bloggers
- Comment on each of your nominees’ latest posts to tell them they have been nominated
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned since starting your blog?
- If you could tell people ONE thing about living with a chronic illness, mental illness or disability, what would you want the general public to know???
- Why did you decide to start your blog/advocacy work?
- Do you have a favourite dessert?
- What is your favourite show or movie currently?
With Love and Admiration,
There Is Always Hope!